Outfitting your vehicle with new vehicle graphics is a big decision, and it’s important to get it right. If you are choosing a new vehicle graphic for your fleet or your personal vehicle, here are some of the many things that make a vehicle graphic stand out.
Keep It Simple
Many people don’t realize that the best vehicle graphics are the simplest vehicle graphics. Don’t lose your message amidst extra clutter and noise and keep things simple.
- Make sure that you choose a distinct color palette and have every element of the vehicle graphic mesh with that color scheme.
- Work with a professional to get the right perspective, angle, size, or shape so that the vehicle graphic looks appropriate and not cartoonish. The wrong perspective can completely ruin an otherwise attractive vehicle graphic.
- Use contrast so that the lettering is legible and easy to read.
- Choose a font that can be read from a far distance easily. Don’t print a noisy or busy font over a noisy or busy background, otherwise, the message of your vehicle graphic will get lost in the message.
- Keep your message short and sweet. Is the vehicle graphic for your business? Print what you do, the business name, and the contact information. Is the vehicle graphic for your commercial fleet? Again, keep it simple with what you are advertising so that people can easily see what you do and how to get in touch if they are interested.
Choose The Right Type Of Vehicle Graphic
An effective vehicle graphic is also one that meets your needs and budget. While many commercial business owners opt for vehicle wraps that totally cover the car, others are perfectly fine with a simple door graphic or window graphic. If you need something small and simple, there is nothing wrong with starting with a rear window graphic and gradually upgrading over time. The right vehicle graphic is easy to find when you work with the professionals at Brand It Wrap It.
Vehicle Graphics From Brand It Wrap It
If you are looking for a cool custom way to decorate your vehicle or advertise your business, make sure to check out Brand It, Wrap It, Custom Signs and Vehicle Graphics. We are a full-service sign and wrap company that provides excellent quality signage for businesses both big and small throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. metro area. We provide awesome customer service, use the best and latest sign printing technology, and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. To see how we can help your business shine, give us a call at 301-838-9727 or visit us online for an estimate. For more tips and articles like this, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Pinterest, and Instagram.