Commercial graphics can mean the difference between everyone knowing about your business and blending right into the background. Here are some of the top things to include in your commercial graphics.
Commercial Graphics 101
Commercial graphics can include a huge range of marketing materials that you use to get your name out there, including:
- Property or storefront signs that show your location to anyone walking or driving by
- Lawn signs used to advertise (especially if you are a home contractor)
- Marketing banners inside or outside of your store to display your name, a sale, or a special product
- Panel signs are typically used outside of businesses that are tricky to find to help people navigate their way
- Vinyl lettering can be used on everything from a vehicle to a boat to display a promotional message
What Should Be Included?
If you have a great lawn sign but leave off crucial information, you will lose leads without ever realizing it. Make sure that you include all of the following in your commercial graphics:
- Phone number—This sounds very obvious, but countless business owners leave this off and wonder where the calls are
- Your address—This is appropriate for retail locations hoping to let everyone know where they are, especially if you moved recently
- An offer or call to action—This gives the customer the “why” of why they should go to your business. Is there a sign-only offer you want to give? What makes your store so special?
- Website URL—Now that people carry their smartphones everywhere, they are more interested in seeing your website before they ever visit your business. Make sure that your website is up to date and attractive and that it lists important information like hours.
Commercial Graphics for Your Business
If you are looking for a cool custom way to make your car truly yours, make sure to check out Brand It, Wrap It, Custom Signs and Vehicle Graphics. We are a full-service sign and wrap company that provides excellent quality signage for businesses both big and small throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. metro area. We provide awesome customer service, use the best and latest sign printing technology, and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. To see how we can help your business shine, give us a call at 301-838-9727 or visit us online for an estimate. For more tips and articles like this, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Pinterest, and Instagram.